Since May 25, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (the so-called “RODO”) applies.
From this day, permission for the processing of personal data stored in cookie files is needed.
What data is processed?
We are collecting personal data when the web page being viewed.
Who is the administrator of this data?
The administrator of the above data is FORMPOS with headquarters in Poland, Skowierzyn 46, 37-415 Zaleszany, and our partners with whom we cooperate.
What is the purpose of data processing?
We are processing the data for marketing purposes, gathering statistical information and for security reasons.
Who is the data available to?
The information in question is provided to the following companies: web hosting provider, administering a website and a partner who collects statistical data.
We present a list of our trusted partners:
What are your rights?
Due to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
– access to them including obtaining copies thereof,
– requests for rectification,
– application of deletion,
– lodging a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
– restrictions on their processing,
– withdrawal of consent in the scope of their processing,
– transfer of personal data.
If you want to use the above-mentioned rights – please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org